Cycling groups and other organizations are hosting webinar and other “virtual” events amid the Coronavirus pandemic. Free webinars scheduled for this week include:
- Bicycling is Essential – How Bicycle Shops Are Staying Open Under Stay at Home Orders (League of American Bicyclist) March 31, 4:30 p.m.
- COVID-19 Update for the Cycling Community (USA Cycling) April 1, 1 p.m.
- Tactical Urbanism as COVID-19 Response (Transformative Urban Mobility Initiative) April 2, 10:30 a.m.
- Rebalancing Streets for People (Toole Design) April 2, 2 p.m.
- Closing Streets to Create Space for Walking and Biking During COVID-19 (Rails to Trails Conservancy) April 2, 2 p.m.
The East Coast Greenway Alliance’s Southeast Greenways & Trails Summit is now a day-long virtual event on April 3.
See an event we should add? Let us know