In this session you’ll learn about the on the ground reality of getting places, neighborhoods, and communities to “YES” on the idea of a trail. AND you’ll learn the conversations and experiences of house sales near to rail trails.
This webinar will share how the City of Modesto, CA, dealt with the challenge of homelessness and vagrancy in their parks and trails.
- Scotty A. Douglass, Deputy City Manager, City of Modesto
- Laurie A. Smith, Director of Parks, Recreation, and Neighborhoods, City of Modesto
This webinar will share a spectrum of data analysis and scenario planning tools that can be used to help plan and design new or existing trails.
- Emily Duchon, Principal, Alta Planning + Design
- Deven Young, Principal, Alta Planning + Design
- Lauren Cencic, Sr. Director, Countywide Planning & Development, Mobility Corridors, Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- Mike Sellinger, Associate, Alta Planning + Design
This webinar will introduce participants to new tools and technologies being used to advance trail projects around the country.