Ride with Georgia Bikes!
Thank you for your support! With your membership, we will continue and expand our important programs, and we will improve policies and funding opportunities for better bicycling conditions.
– John Devine AICP, Executive Director
Our members join this growing movement for a bike-friendly Georgia, plus you’ll get a digital membership card, invitation to the Georgia Bikes Strava group, advanced notice on upcoming events, a discount code to purchase an active ID wristband or necklace, and…
- Members joining at $100 and above will receive a pair of Georgia Bikes Sock Guy SGX socks
Your membership provides essential support for our advocacy efforts and allows us to build on these great successes for better bicycling in Georgia:
- We won a three-foot safe passing bill in 2011 and an updated and improved bill in 2021
- We defeated a single-file riding bill in 2012 and 2014
- We won a statewide Complete Streets policy
- We have provided support to bicycle advocacy organizations around the state and have helped found new organizations
- We won dedicated funding for bicycling safety projects on state routes
- We organize an annual statewide summit
- We have trained hundreds of Georgia city and county officials on how to create safe, accessible streets for people of all ages and abilities
- We have trained hundreds of law enforcement officers on your rights as a road user
- We have distributed tens of thousands of our Bicyclist Pocket Guides
- And so much more!
If you encounter problems submitting the membership form or prefer to mail a check, please contact Justin Bristol.