Join us in creating a safer Georgia!
Thank you for supporting Georgia Bikes!
Your gift provides essential support for our advocacy efforts and allows us to build on these great successes for better bicycling in Georgia:
- We won a three-foot safe passing bill in 2011 and an updated and improved bill in 2021
- We defeated a single-file riding bill in 2012 and 2014
- We won a statewide Complete Streets policy
- We have provided support to bicycle advocacy organizations around the state and have helped found new organizations
- We won dedicated funding for bicycling safety projects on state routes
- We organize an annual statewide summit
- We have trained hundreds of Georgia city and county officials on how to create safe, accessible streets for people of all ages and abilities
- We have trained hundreds of law enforcement officers on your rights as a road user
- We have distributed tens of thousands of our Bicyclist Pocket Guides
- And so much more!
If you encounter problems submitting the membership form or prefer to mail a check, please contact Justin Bristol.