Organizing a cycling event? Here's how to make it more successful and support Georgia Bikes at the same time!
Are you organizing a ride, race, or other event? Wouldn’t it be great for your event to have safer roads and drivers? Georgia Bikes is your voice for better bicycling in Georgia. Our mission is to improve bicycling conditions throughout the state.
Whether you’re planning a virtual or a physically distanced in-person event, you can support Georgia Bikes by donating a portion of registration fees to support our advocacy efforts. When you offer a Georgia Bikes supporting event, you’ll enjoy:
- “Featured Event” status on our statewide calendar
- Publicity for event on our website, social media channels, and email newsletter
- Safety equipment — including road signs, volunteer vests, and two-way radios — to use at your event
- Access to “Georgia Bikes Supporting Event” graphics to use on your promotional materials
- Assistance with outreach to bike shops, cycling clubs, advocacy organizations, and other resources to spread the word about your event.
It’s a win-win: Your event will be more successful and will support our efforts to make streets safer and friendlier for people who ride bikes in Georgia.