Thank you for supporting Georgia Bikes!
Your membership provides essential support for our advocacy efforts and allows us to build on these great successes for better bicycling in Georgia:
- We won a three feet safe passing bill in 2011
- We defeated a single-file riding bill in 2012 and 2014
- We won a statewide Complete Streets policy
- We won dedicated state funding for bicycling safety projects on state routes in 2016
- We have put on seven successful statewide Bike Summits highlighting bicycling gains, culture, and opportunities across the state
- We have trained hundreds of Georgia city and county officials on how to create safe, accessible streets for bicyclists of all ages and abilities
- We produce and coordinate the broadcasting of radio, print and TV PSAs that encourage road sharing and safe cycling behaviors
- We have trained hundreds of law enforcement officers on your rights as a road user
- We have distributed tens of thousands of our Bicyclist Pocket Guides to promote safer cycling
- and so much more!
With your membership, we will continue and expand our important programs, and we will improve policies and funding opportunities for better bicycling conditions.
Thank you for your support!
If you prefer, you can print a hard copy Membership Form to mail with payment.