Nov. 4-5, 2022
The Georgia Bike-Walk-Live Summit is coming to you this November! Join us on Friday, November 4th for a day of virtual sessions. Then on Saturday, November 5th we’ll be on the roads and trails all over Georgia! We’re working with local partners and organizations to host a variety of outdoor workshops, rides, and walks that highlight what makes Georgia bikeable, walkable, and, most importantly, livable.
Registration for this year’s summit will be free to all attendees, but we are encouraging donations and memberships from anyone who is able to contribute. See all of our member benefits, including custom Georgia Bikes socks, here.
The summit is supported by the Georgia Department of Transportation.
Georgia Bike-Walk-Live Summit Program Preview:
- Summit Welcome: John Devine, AICP, Georgia Bikes Executive Director
- Teaching Safe Cycling, an overview of Georgia Bikes’ educational programming
- Identifying Pedestrian Issues: an introduction to walking audits
- Current Legal Issues and Trends in Bike Law and Advocacy
- Informative and fun mobile workshops throughout the state!
Have an idea for your own presentation? Submit your presentation proposal HERE!
Sponsorship will provide your organization with logo visibility, mention during the summit, and our sincere thanks for supporting safe and better bicycling and walking throughout Georgia. Please see more about sponsorship here.