- This event has passed.
Webinar: Effect of COVID-19 on Mobility
July 29, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT
Join Ohio State University faculty and industry experts for a conversation about the potential implications of COVID-19 for the design of our communities and various modes of transportation, including air travel, personal vehicles, and public transit, micro-mobility and ride-hailing services.
- Chris Atkinson, Senior Leadership Office of Research, College of Engineering
- Jennifer Clark, Professor and Head, City and Regional Planning Section, Knowlton School
- Harvey Miller, Reusche Chair in Geographic Information Science; Director, Center for Urban and Regional Analysis
- Sophia Mohr, Chief Innovation Officer at COTA
- Stephanie Morgan, Executive Director, Air Transportation and Aerospace Campus
- Giorgio Rizzoni, Center for Automative Research, Ford Motor Company Chair, Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
This event is free and open to the public. Registration and more information.