Each listing on our calendar includes a link to the event’s website or Facebook event. Please check the details available via these links to get the latest information on cancellations, postponements, schedule updates, or other changes that may not be reflected on our calendar.
By using this calendar submission you attest that:
- You have full rights to use all images submitted as a part of your event.
- You have secured all appropriate permits and permissions to host your event.
- Georgia Bikes holds no liability or responsibility for the event, participants, spectators, or media used in promoting the event.
- This event has passed.
Webinar: Effect of COVID-19 on Mobility
July 29, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm EDT
Join Ohio State University faculty and industry experts for a conversation about the potential implications of COVID-19 for the design of our communities and various modes of transportation, including air travel, personal vehicles, and public transit, micro-mobility and ride-hailing services.
- Chris Atkinson, Senior Leadership Office of Research, College of Engineering
- Jennifer Clark, Professor and Head, City and Regional Planning Section, Knowlton School
- Harvey Miller, Reusche Chair in Geographic Information Science; Director, Center for Urban and Regional Analysis
- Sophia Mohr, Chief Innovation Officer at COTA
- Stephanie Morgan, Executive Director, Air Transportation and Aerospace Campus
- Giorgio Rizzoni, Center for Automative Research, Ford Motor Company Chair, Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
This event is free and open to the public. Registration and more information.