Virtual City Cycling – Essential Trip
February 11 @ 5:45 pm - 6:30 pm EST
One event on January 28, 2021 at 5:45 pm
One event on February 11, 2021 at 5:45 pm
One event on February 25, 2021 at 5:45 pm
Whether you are riding our city streets out of necessity to get to work, to the pharmacy, to the grocery store, or to an appointment or you are wanting to just get out and move your body, the Atlanta Bicycle Coalition is here for you.
In this lesson, you will:
- know where to get a bike or your bike repaired
- learn how to do an ABC-Q check to make sure you’re bike is ready to go
- fit your helmet
- plan your essential trip route
- learn signaling and other timely communication strategies
- know how to safely take the lane
- share your strategies for safely getting to, being at, and getting home from your destination
We are committed to your safety as you negotiate the city streets for transportation, essential services, and recreation. We’ll remind you of the CDC’s Social Distancing and Prevention Guidelines that apply to people on bikes in each class.