Each listing on our calendar includes a link to the event’s website or Facebook event. Please check the details available via these links to get the latest information on cancellations, postponements, schedule updates, or other changes that may not be reflected on our calendar.
By using this calendar submission you attest that:
- You have full rights to use all images submitted as a part of your event.
- You have secured all appropriate permits and permissions to host your event.
- Georgia Bikes holds no liability or responsibility for the event, participants, spectators, or media used in promoting the event.
- This event has passed.
Trail Analytics and Data Storytelling
August 6, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm EDT
This webinar will share a spectrum of data analysis and scenario planning tools that can be used to help plan and design new or existing trails.
- Emily Duchon, Principal, Alta Planning + Design
- Deven Young, Principal, Alta Planning + Design
- Lauren Cencic, Sr. Director, Countywide Planning & Development, Mobility Corridors, Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority
- Mike Sellinger, Associate, Alta Planning + Design