Each listing on our calendar includes a link to the event’s website or Facebook event. Please check the details available via these links to get the latest information on cancellations, postponements, schedule updates, or other changes that may not be reflected on our calendar.
By using this calendar submission you attest that:
- You have full rights to use all images submitted as a part of your event.
- You have secured all appropriate permits and permissions to host your event.
- Georgia Bikes holds no liability or responsibility for the event, participants, spectators, or media used in promoting the event.
- This event has passed.
Creating Mindful POC-Affirming Events
January 20 @ 1:30 pm - 3:00 pm EST
In this newly revamped offering for allies from outside of the Black and Indigenous POC experience, Courtney Williams draws on examples of some of her most well-reviewed educational rides and presents
- timely ideas for types of rides to elevate your local community’s awareness POC neighbor experiences, contributions, & current cultural events
- guidelines to help you self-assess whether an event concept is truly useful or harmful to POC
- help you create events that are more attractive to POC participation