Each listing on our calendar includes a link to the event’s website or Facebook event. Please check the details available via these links to get the latest information on cancellations, postponements, schedule updates, or other changes that may not be reflected on our calendar.
By using this calendar submission you attest that:
- You have full rights to use all images submitted as a part of your event.
- You have secured all appropriate permits and permissions to host your event.
- Georgia Bikes holds no liability or responsibility for the event, participants, spectators, or media used in promoting the event.
- This event has passed.
Athens to Savannah Ride
October 1, 2020 - October 25, 2020
This AthSav 2020 ride has a slightly new route and overnight location through Sandersville, Ga. This new route will closely align with the proposed Georgia Hi-Lo Trail path.
In-person riding is limited to 50-people, due to Coronavirus precautions. Participating VIRTUALLY is an option.
How does virtual participation work?
Virtual participation means you decide:
1) How much mileage you want to cover: 235 miles, 100 miles, 50 miles, 25 miles, 10 miles?
2) Do you want to bike, run, walk this mileage?
3) In what amount of time do you want to complete your mileage?
We ask that you complete your mileage between Oct. 1-25, 2020.
Document your own mileage & process on your personal AthSav page we give you upon registration. More information.