October 19-21, we’re teaming up with Wheel Movement, SORBA, and our friends at Palmetto Cycling Coalition to host the 2012 Georgia-lina Bike Summit in Augusta, GA, presented by BikeLaw.com.
This year’s Summit will be the third statewide conference for Georgia and the first for our neighbors in South Carolina. This event is also the first ever two-state bicycle advocacy conference in the US!
So…what is a “Georgia-lina Bike Summit,” anyway?
- A weekend’s worth of fun and informative events focused on the joy and freedom of riding a bicycle
- All about how to make the southeast safer and more welcoming for people on bikes
- A chance for citizens, advocates, planners, engineers, and elected officials to meet, share, network, and have a good time together
- An opportunity for Augusta’s community of cyclists to show off their city
- The place to be for anyone interested in creating bicycle friendly communities in GA and SC!
Check out the Summit webpage for complete details, including registration.
We look forward to seeing you in Augusta!