Our Mission: Georgia Bikes works to improve bicycling conditions and promote bicycling throughout the state of Georgia.
What We Do
- Interact with elected officials, government agencies, consulting and engineering firms, and developers
- Seek improved and expanded facilities and safer bicycling
- Educate bicyclists, the general public, and groups such as law enforcement officers about bicycle rights, responsibilities, and safety
- Support training and conference opportunities for planners, engineers, health and education practitioners, and public officials
- Foster local bicycle advocacy groups and local government bicycle advisory committees
- Encourage bicycling for health, recreation, transportation, and tourism/economic development purpose
- Act as a clearinghouse for bicycling information and as a resource for bicyclists.